Associate Director, Search at Metric Theory, A Media.Monks Company (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:26 p.m. (MST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The Associate Director of Paid Search will report to the Paid Search Director of Account Services. In this role, you will lead a team of Senior Managers and Account Managers, overseeing their day-to-day work and their overall professional development. Our Paid Search team members are experts in Google advertising, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. As a talented digital marketer yourself, you will also directly manage paid search efforts for 1-3 large client relationships: developing strategy, overseeing execution, and communicating directly with the client.
We are looking for someone with a passion for paid search advertising, well versed in other digital acquisition channels, and a people-focused leader who wants to join a fast-growing, fun digital agency that is hyper-focused on client performance and ROI. The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to drive improvements in account performance, but also to manage and develop our awesome talent.
- Hire, manage, and coach a growing team of Paid Search Account Managers, Sr. Account Managers and Analysts
- Train your team in advanced Google advertising skills including projections, analytics reporting, etc.
- Focus on personal development through ongoing feedback, goal reviews and quarterly 1-on1s with team members.
- Provide support and recognition for your team.
Client & Revenue Oversight:
- Generate and oversee strong revenue growth from client renewals.
- Participate in onboardings, renewal calls, and other important client communications with top Google advertising accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients’ products, industry, marketing goals, and objectives.
- Drive overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning.
- Conduct weekly account reviews with your account managers.
- Provide optimization assistance and account troubleshooting.
- Analyze performance data and KPIs.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years of agency Google advertising experience.
- Ideal candidate has directly managed paid search budgets of $100,000+ in monthly ad spend.
- Experience directly managing both B2B and B2C Google advertising efforts.
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
- Strong data analytics and strategy background.
- Proven team leadership and 1-2 years minimum of management experience.
- High-level Excel proficiency.
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still also able identify larger direction of the team & social industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $90,000 to $110,000
- Target annualized cash bonus: $10,000
- Target total cash: $100,000 to $120,000
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 200+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). In January 2021, Metric Theory merged with Media.Monks in order to expand our services offering and increase our visibility in the advertising space. We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
• Built In Best Places to Work in San Francisco, Denver and New York in 2021
• US Search Awards Agency of the Year in 2020
• Digiday Worklife Award for "Most Dedicated to Employee Growth" in 2020
• Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
• Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
• Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017-2021
• #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
• Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
• Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
• Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
• Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
• Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
• Unlimited paid time off, sick days, and 14 company-wide holidays including Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Years Eve & Day, Juneteenth, and International Women's Day (to name a few)
• Unlimited opportunity to work from home or in a fully remote work setting, we also have offices nationwide for a full time or hybrid work model
• Fully covered medical, dental & vision coverage for you and your family; family planning assistance; 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for both parents
• 401(k) company contribution; monthly wifi stipend; work from home stipend; pet insurance; Talkspace and Headspace memberships, and more!
Read Full Job Description