Associate Director, Marketing at Angi (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Handy is Angi’s direct to consumer brand and is seeking a Marketing Associate Director to own and allocate the marketing budget for the Handy brand. In this role, you will own the allocation of marketing spend across online and offline channels, the execution of growth initiatives and management of the brand.
This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with a range of departments and partners both internally and externally (in Product, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Customer Experience and Legal), solving diverse and challenging problems with our product. From identifying, sizing, and executing growth opportunities, to overseeing projects that will improve the customer experience, you will be responsible for Handy’s continued growth while also ensuring that customers have a best-in-class service experience through our retail partners.
As a Marketing Associate Director, you will be a key member of Handy’s team, responsible for developing and executing a strategy that advances Handy’s mission “to seamlessly deliver every service to every home,” while developing as a future leader of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Allocate budget across all channels (and within channels) to maximize return on ad spend (ROAS) and improve consumer lifetime value
- Balance strategic acumen with analytical ability to identify and execute growth opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Develop test plans to measure the performance of acquisition strategies and inform optimizations and future tests
- Own analyses that provides actionable insight into business metrics, issues, and business opportunities; develop and execute plans to realize these opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams and Handy’s external partners to ideate ways to drive continuous growth while also improving customer experience
- Dive deep into qualitative and quantitative data to pinpoint opportunities; work closely with Operations, Finance, Product and Engineering teams to implement changes throughout the tech stack
- Prepare clear, concise presentations that summarize findings and recommendations from strategic projects and present findings to internal and external stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Conduct strategic projects around market and user research
Who you are
- 6+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including
in marketing roles.
- Experience owning 7 figure marketing budget
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude. High proficiency with excel required
- Strong communication skills and eye for detail. This role requires the ability to create informative documents and present them directly to Senior Leadership at Angi and to external partners
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $140-150k commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world