About the role:
Angi is seeking a highly analytical leader with product management or operations experience to lead the expansion for a high growth new line of business.
This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with a range of departments and partners both internally and externally (in Product, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Customer Experience and Legal), solving diverse and challenging problems with our product. From identifying, sizing, and executing growth opportunities, to overseeing projects that will improve the customer experience, you will be responsible for Angi’s continued growth while also ensuring that customers have a best-in-class service experience through our retail partners. This is the perfect role for a hungry, analytical team-player who wants to grow a nascent, but very high potential new business line from the ground up and sees themselves as a future CEO or entrepreneur.
You will devise strategy, build frameworks, structure solutions, and drive and measure results in the most critical areas of the business, while developing as a future leader of the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the P&L responsibilities. You will be responsible for hitting the growth & product goals, managing your budget, and accurately forecasting.
- Driving expansion and growth. You will create the strategic plan for this business, and lead the project execution.
- Analyzing and measuring impact. Test hypotheses quickly! Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify new product opportunities. You’ll constantly be looking at (and improving) project metrics.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams. You will interact daily with product, marketing, operations and CX, as well as teams at our sister brands, to successful execute projects.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including product management or e-commerce marketing and owning a budget
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Prior small company or start-up experience required. Experience with marketplaces or past consulting experience is a plus
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment.
- Knowledge of key e-commerce product areas, from on-site conversion to email flow optimization
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Deep knowledge of Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Ability to work in a client-facing environment and have strong attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world