Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This is a marketing role responsible for delivering projects, campaigns and activity supporting the Marketing team across both the small business and accountant & bookkeeper channels.
An important aspect of this role will involve the individual establishing and maintaining good working relationships both within the Marketing team and the wider organization.
What you'll do
- Manage integrated campaign executions
- Provide relevant insight from data analysis
- Derive campaign strategy with regional marketers based off test and learn insights
- Ensure efficiency and agility in execution
- Manage the repository of learnings/outcomes from each campaign
- Publish findings across the marketing team and broader business
Success looks like
- Maintaining a complex marketing schedule and managing dependencies across resources
- Managing quality campaign executions at the direction of the marketing team leads
- Comfortable working in an environment where process doesn’t always exist and and ability to navigate your way through the business to ensure your success
- Proactively seeking all the information you need from different stakeholders to ensure effective campaign execution
- Having an inquisitive nature that inspires you to continually learn and shape your own career
- Comfortable taking initiative and owning tasks even when roles and responsibilities are unclear
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Strong project and campaign management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven ability in influencing others by adapting approach to suit the individual order to achieve the right outcomes
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience working with different channels like email, content & paid social marketing
- Proven experience in end-to end project or campaign management
- Experience collaborating and managing stakeholders across functions
- Experience with tools like Adobe Experience Manager, Asana, Google Analytics, and Salesforce is ideal
- Experience with SaaS is preferable
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. Xero celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We are committed to transparency and to equal pay for equal work. Total compensation for this role includes a base salary of $65,000 - $80,000 USD, commensurate with experience, plus an annual grant of Xero shares, calculated as a percentage of base salary.
Xero offers access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (in CA & CO only)
Xero will match 100% on the first 3% of 401k contributions plus 50% match on next 2% of contributions
Employees enjoy 21 days of paid time off per year
Employees have 10 days of wellbeing leave to care for their minds, bodies, and families
US employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year
Xero offers an industry-leading 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% pay
Xero offers a number of employee wellness programs, to include yoga, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, EAP, free flu shots, team meals, and a monthly wellbeing allowance
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.