Associate Brand Manager, DishLATINO at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH has been committed to the Latino community for over 20 years, having launched DishLATINO in 1999. Over time, DISH has built a world-class marketing team to serve the Hispanic consumer via the DishLATINO brand. Now, DISH Network is building upon that organization to grow all of our brands (including Sling, OTT, our streaming TV service, and Boost Mobile, our wireless service) among the Hispanic segment by creating the Latino Center of Excellence .
The formation of the Latino Center of Excellence is a recognition of the significant opportunity the Hispanic consumer represents. The Latino COE vision is to accelerate the growth trajectory within this large and growing segment, expand customer relationships across our businesses, and make our brands more valued, respected and preferred by Latinos.
DishLATINO is a standalone suite of English and Spanish language programming packages. We offer our customers more than 60 Spanish-language news, entertainment, and sports channels in combination with DISH's broad English-language programming lineup of more than 200 channels. DishLATINO is the brand leader among the growing Spanish Language programming segment. We have been connecting Hispanic families to their cultural roots since 1999.
This position will be part of the DishLATINO Brand Marketing team, which is accountable for driving the brand strategy, messaging, and consistency across all campaigns and tactics for DishLATINO.
You will report to the Senior Brand Manager, DishLATINO Brand team.
High-level job responsibilities:
The Associate Brand Manager, Offline Communications and Creative for DishLATINO will be expected to contribute to the thinking for exciting cross category initiatives as a key member of the Latino Center of Excellence. This individual also serves as the day-to-day leader for our DishLATINO-focused Indirect/Retail channel and is primarily tasked with managing all offline communications and creative for our Indirect (Retailer) channel. This role will also support the creative development for our business critical Direct Mail program.
This role will also be responsible for collaborating and building relationships to provide this service in partnership with the Indirect Sales channel, Direct Mail/Execution teams, as well as internal and external agency partners to ensure delivery of brand creative and business targets.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
Indirect (Retailer) Channel
- Act as the primary liaison between the DishLATINO Marketing team and the Indirect Sales Channel (Latino Account Managers)
- Support the Indirect Sales Channel by designing and developing marketing acquisition programs intended to drive profitable DishLATINO activations (e.g. merchandising kits, retailer creative (BrandDrive), indirect websites, digital marketing campaigns)
- Develop and produce reports to track Indirect Sales Channel performance and marketing material usage
- Lead DishLATINO booth implementation at Team Summit (annual National Retailer conference)
- Lead development of creative for business critical Direct Mail program
- Work closely with Brand Manager in charge of DishLATINO Direct Sales Performance to implement best in class direct mail creative intended to drive profitable DishLATINO activations
- Liaise with General Market Direct Mail counterparts to ensure best in class creative and implementation of any learnings gained through robust testing programs across other parts of the DISH business
- Collaborate with and contribute to Latino Center of Excellence cross category initiatives
- Partner with in-house and external agencies to manage creative and design of marketing materials in alignment with DishLATINO campaigns and brand guidelines
- Effectively manage projects with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines daily
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (marketing or related business discipline strongly preferred); (MBA considered a plus)
- 4-5 years of professional work experience; or 1-2 years of professional work experience with an MBA.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Brand Management or a marketing-related field, including understanding the creative development process and the importance of creativity in marketing communications.
- Written and spoken Spanish language fluency preferred
- Desire to win every single day with a strategic mindset, and passion for innovation and agility
- Sound analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, prioritize and drive results with an ability to think creatively, strategically and quickly and to learn and act swiftly.
- Team player and demonstrated ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Ability to facilitate a project with multiple steps from conception to delivery and measure success considering the relative costs and benefits.
- Strong detail orientation, organizational skills, and project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills: ability to present recommendations and to adjust presentations accordingly based on feedback
- Decisive & effective problem-solving ability.
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.