Associate Account Director at Location3
***This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.***
We are looking for a seasoned, dynamic Associate Account Director to assist in managing a well-established and growing portfolio of clients. This driven and collaborative Associate Account Director will assist in providing innovative strategic recommendations to expand and enhance existing SEM, mobile, display and social efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is eager to learn and leverage their direct and digital marketing experience in a young and growing digital marketing agency.
Expected Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 annually depending on experience.
Essential Job Functions/Results:
- Maintains day-to-day relationships with clients
- Develops generalist skill set, pulling from each Head of Service to develop as necessary
- Develops monthly POV to Group Partner Director to present to client
- Develops relationship within internal team and uncovers new learning opportunities
- Monthly 1:1 meetings with management team and Heads of Service to engender learning
- 6-month review process
- Reports into Group Partner Director
- Minimum 3 years of direct or digital marketing experience, with aptitude for developing strategic-based quantitative analysis and insights
- Ability to develop and recommend marketing strategies and provide guidance and recommendations to clients
- Proven experience maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
- A natural curiosity that ensures continuous learning, especially in the digital marketing field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.