AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We’re reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals shares a passion for the promise technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring an Assistant Manager of Marketing Programs to implement and manage integrated marketing programs (and content) focused on the nurture and engagement of customers throughout the lifecycle - acquisition, retention, and growth. Employing best practice account-based marketing strategies and tactics, this role will help drive awareness, interest, consideration and adoption of new and existing products, as well as key features, services and subscriptions for upsell and cross-sell, resulting in net new opportunities for our sales pipeline, as well as ongoing engagement of key AMP stakeholders in our growing value chain of commercial and government interests.
As our Assistant Manager of Marketing Programs, you will work to:
- Deliver end to end (planning to execution) marketing programs and campaigns to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers through a variety of channels such as email, direct mail, digital events, video, website and media campaigns
- Identify program requirements and own timelines, deliverables, and metrics; drive action from internal and external program stakeholders to ensure program success
- Manage marketing automation tools, such as Pardot and Salesforce, including marketing list segmentations, subscribers, email campaigns, campaign calendar
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Employ best practices in account-based marketing strategies and tactics to drive awareness, interest, consideration and adoption of new and existing products, as well as key features, services and subscriptions for upsell and cross-sell
- Leverage buyer personas and behaviors to deliver personalized content to leads/prospects/customers that drive engagement and conversions
- Work with marcom and creative team to create compelling emails and landing page content optimized for SEO with strong CTA
- Monitor market and campaign trends, offer program insights and improve processes that maximize program and campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, BD, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute marketing programs
- Travel to AMP Headquarters (if remote) and for events as needed a few times a year
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of successfully creating and executing multi-channel and multi-touch marketing programs and campaigns
- 2-3 years experience with digital marketing, email and content marketing, event management and media
- Ability to build strong relationships with program stakeholders and 3rd party agencies/media
- High attention to detail, highly organized with ability to manage and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes; experience with campaign ROI measurement and making recommendations to optimize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relay campaign plans and results to internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated, self-starter; proactive and collaborative
- Experience with waste and/or recycling industries and players highly desirable
- Experience with CRM or similar marketing automation tools
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.