Analyst, Demand Ops
SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking an Analyst, Demand Ops for our SpotX Client Services team. Essential job functions include executing, optimizing, reporting and troubleshooting all SpotX demand campaigns including direct IO and programmatic deals to ensure campaigns are efficiently executed.
Making an immediate impact:
• Executes and optimizes campaigns to meet and exceed client goals and KPIs.
• Troubleshoots campaigns and works on any delivery issues.
• Reports and analyzes data on all campaigns to provide clients with actionable insights.
• Pro-actively identifies campaign opportunities for recommendations to help grow accounts through data insights and new supply partners available.
• Partners with Client Development on campaign kickoff calls, campaign summaries and QBRs to grow business and client relationships.
• In-depth knowledge of each campaign partners with the Client Development team to achieve team and company goals.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
• 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising.
• Understanding of the digital advertising landscape a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
• Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to maintain professional business relationships.
• Work-life balance
• Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
• Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
• Snack wall, company gym, ping pong & foosball
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k matching program