Americas Public Sector Field Marketing Manager at Alteryx
Alteryx is seeking a talented leader to drive marketing strategy, positioning and execution for go to market efforts focused on Public Sector organizations. This role will lead the marketing efforts to develop and deliver public sector solutions, messaging, marketing content, collateral and customer-facing programs and events designed to drive further adoption of Alteryx analytic solutions to influencers and decision makers within the government, and higher education segments. The Public Sector marketing team is responsible for establishing the most influential messaging, content and customer facing vehicles for delivering that content to public sector audiences with the United States. This includes covering the full spectrum of the marketing execution, pipeline generation and lead nurturing across the public sector. This role will collaborate with a world class team of marketeers, sales teams and partners and will be responsible for growing marketing driven opportunity pipeline and overall awareness for Alteryx within the Public Sector.
- Develop and propose compelling messaging and marketing programs for specific public sector solutions for national governments; regional, state & local governments, and higher education.
- Develop value propositions, core content, marketing and go-to-market strategies in collaboration with public sector sales leaders for the public sector.
- Work with partners, BD teams and service teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing programs that resonate with the public sector audience.
- Design and implement end to end new contact/lead development marketing to sales conversion campaigns.
- Focused strategies on acquiring new contacts and implementing effective marketing communicating compliant with current GDPR statutes and emerging data privacy concerns worldwide.
- Work closely with the Public Sector leadership team, technical teams, account and BD, PR, recruiting and evangelists to achieve business goals.
- Effectively develop a go to market plan across multiple marketing channels including digital, social, 3rd party media, and events that will support the marketing and business goals of the larger Public Sector team.
- Manage marketing program execution directly as well as through agencies, resellers / distributors (ie Carasoft) and executional centers of excellence (demand, experiences, campaigns, content, partner marketing)
- Report back to leaders in the ecosystem on marketing performance
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years in a Demand Generation/ Field Marketing role within technology sector, preferably in a software company
- 2+ years demonstrated leadership of marketing strategy/programs
- 8 + years experience in marketing to the public sector (Government, Higher Educations)
- A detail-oriented and analytical approach to marketing the ability to translate large amounts of data and sales objectives into pipeline creation strategies, marketing objectives and tactics
- A collaborative and creative approach working across a matrixed organization to influence others and creatively deliver on your segment priorities
- Strong relationship-building and communications skills maintain productive relationships across the team, especially sales and develop meaningful ways of communicating key information to different groups
- Operational rigor and organization skills this role will require you to lead multiple projects across the segment ecosystem while maintaining clear communication with sales and marketing leadership
- Strong operational knowledge on how to use public sector media organizations to create demand and build awareness with the Public Sector
- The ability to manage upwards to create corporate support for the public sector go to market strategy
- Proficient skills in Power Point, Marketo and Salesforce
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is up to $150,500. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.