Americas Program Marketing Manager
The Marketing Programs Manager of the Americas Demand Center is a great opportunity for a results-driven marketing professional to lead, strategize, develop, and execute global marketing programs that support the demand generation goals of the Americas geography.
This role entails developing and executing integrated marketing plans aligned across NetApp global marketing priorities and regional marketing needs, with deliberate focus on new buying centers, new customer acquisition, and marketing sourced pipeline growth overall. This role will focus on the strategy and execution of Pan-Geo-based tactics focusing on marketing funnel conversion. In addition, the role will involve the creation of programs/kits to be executed by the regional field marketing teams, intended to convert low funnel leads and accelerate/close pipeline. The primary goal of the Marketing Programs Manager is to convert marketing generated leads into qualified leads and opportunities NetApp’s largest solution portfolio,
- Define the Americas demand generation plan for NetApp Storage Systems and Software business unit to convert low funnel marketing leads. This includes working closely with the Global marketing team and regional teams.
- Create and maintain communications and interlock processes with field marketing, global marketing, and channel marketing teams that aligns the groups with a common set of objectives and attainment against goals.
- Manage program budget, manage execution of Demand Center tactics and high-level understanding of field tactics/investment. Be able to advice and influence corporate budget allocations
- Design, develop, execute, and track integrated marketing campaigns with campaign code management through Eloqua systems.
- Act as the primary interface with the Americas SDR team to enable effective lead management and progression.
- In collaboration with the corporate team, develop detailed enablement plans and campaign briefings for the SDR teams.
- Evaluate and optimize customer engagement offers focused on growing marketing sourced pipeline impact.
- Principal point of coordination across the Americas for understanding the execution components, timeline, campaign calendar, results, ROI, and demand generation improvement initiatives specific to the Storage Systems and Software Business Unit.
- Integrate lead nurture strategy development and deployment as part of a holistic demand generation plan.
- Develop and execute demand generation plans based on key stakeholder needs, including performance evaluation criteria, success metrics, regular communications and ongoing analysis of the plan to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate amongst various NetApp corporate and field marketing teams to ensure alignment of objectives and coordination of efforts.
- 5+ years experience in developing and executing demand generation marketing programs for high-tech companies
- A track record of defining goals (metrics that matter) and meeting those goals through demand execution
- This is a service-oriented roll, with an emphasis on delivering results to the field and channel marketing teams, so experience in this context, preferably an agency model background, is a must
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to present and persuade executive level audiences
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.