Amazon Paid Media Strategist at Booyah Advertising
Desired background and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Marketing, Finance or Business-related field
- 5+ years of client-facing experience regarding Amazon paid media, with other client-facing paid media management experience and Amazon advertising accreditation a plus
- Strong knowledge of entire Amazon marketplace ecosystem, including Vendor and Seller Platforms, along with listing optimization best practices
- Knowledge of general strategies regarding ecommerce sales, marketing, and marketplace management
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis), Tableau experience and comfortability with large data sets a plus
- Strong and highly proactive communication and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills, including working on both team and individual projects
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintains a positive working relationship with clients while clearly communicating the value of Amazon advertising efforts.
- Assesses new business opportunities through audits of accounts and explains findings via presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and executes Amazon advertising strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs.
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to clients to improve their search program.
- Assists cross-channel paid media teams in Amazon advertising planning and implementation.
- Leads regularly scheduled client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings.
- Reviews general and specific reporting metrics, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates with clients account health through data storytelling.
- Manages budgeting and forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basisas needed.
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics.
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Delegates appropriate tasks and projects to Amazon Coordinators, as necessary