Amazon Account Manager
Are you like us? Have you experienced the other side of Amazon, the Upside Down, the Dark Side? Yes – we’re talking the vendor side.
It is pretty safe to assume that nearly everyone has bought something from Amazon, but are you one of the few that have sold something on Amazon? Have you dealt with delisted items, inventory shortages, strange chargebacks and ASIN hijacking? If so, you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
Let’s suppose that we get a client that wants to start selling gag gifts on Amazon. Are you the type of person that looks at this like a great challenge? Is your brain already spinning with the promotional deals for April Fool’s Day, National Text Your Ex Day, and inventing a brand-new day called “Thank Your Member of Congress”? We are looking for the type of people that can come up with creative solutions to help our customers; while also measuring strong results using analytical approaches.
Our clients come in a wide variety of facets and origins and are really just trying to increase their sales in the ever-increasing complicated and competitive world that is Amazon. You must be able to get just as inspired about helping our clients sell tea, headphones or any other product.
- Start with a 30-day intensive training program to get you up-to-speed on Amplio’s approach to Amazon
- After 30-days, be expected to manage a few (1-3) of your own clients
- After 90-days, be expected to manage a full book of business (5-10 clients)
- Be the main contact for your book of business including running client meetings and communication
- Be expected to teach your learnings to both current and future employees
- Use various tools to document and align work (e.g. Teamwork, Slack etc.)
- Read and create monthly reports and Scopes of Work (SOWs) for clients
- Optimize product pages (including keyword strategy, adding lifestyle images and cleaning up a catalog)
- Create and assist with audits, Quarterly Business Reviews, and annual planning/forecasting
- Complete keyword research for clients’ products
- Perform analytics on sales reporting
- Must know your way around the vendor side of Amazon. You should be completely comfortable with phrases like: FBA, Lightning Deals, Vendor Central, Seller Central and A+ Content
- Have at least 1 year of experience being the primary contact for clients
- 3+ years of experience with selling on Amazon or digital marketing
- Ideal candidates will have agency experience
- Experience with:
- Selling on Amazon Vendor Central (ideal candidates will have experience selling here)
- Selling on Amazon Seller Central
- Creating and analyzing Amazon advertising including AMS
- Amazon reports (i.e. business, brand, inventory etc.) and creating appropriate actions based on information
- Ideal candidates will have experience with other Amazon issues: delisting, Amazon forecast mismatch, etc.
- Have a blend of analytical and creative ability
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Are you passionate about the same things as us? Please send Cover Letter, Resume and a joke (it helps keep Scott, our Hiring Manager, sane). We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.