Affiliate Manager at UE.co
The Affiliate Manager position will oversee the P&L of the B2B affiliate marketing channel for the company. This includes management of an existing portfolio of affiliates as well as prospecting new affiliate partnerships. KPI's to manage to include traffic volume, revenue, gross profit, and relationship management.
The role will have the potential to grow in size and scope potentially into other areas of the company's marketing. This position reports into the EVP of Marketing.
- Oversee and manage daily B2B affiliate volume and profit
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Manage to monthly, quarterly and annual profit and loss targets
- Negotiating contract terms
- Create a year-over-year growth strategy that aligns with overall company goals
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, and email
- 3 years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience
- Proven track record of increasing sales in the online marketing or services field.
- Experience marketing or selling products or services
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or related field preferred.
Who we are:
UE.co is a place to explore potential and strengthen your skill set. We are a close-knit team of innovators, trail-blazers, and collaborators striving to accomplish unified goals. Our tribe knows two heads are better than one, and actively teach one another knowing the value of teamwork. At UE, it's about each person bringing expertise and passion to a constantly evolving industry, while having fun doing so.
What we do:
UE Authority, co. is responsible for crafting technology solutions for the world's top insurance industries' consumer management needs. UE has been recognized as an Inc. Fastest Growing Company, and as San Diego Business Journal's Fastest Growing Company.
The benefits you'd expect...
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Paid Time Off
And so much more...
- Professional development reimbursement and opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly company outings and happy hours
- Gourmet coffee bar with cold brew on tap
- Fully stocked bar with microbrew drafts