Advertising Operations Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The Advertising Operations Manager oversees the launch and management of online display media campaigns and display ad campaigns.
What you will do:
- Managers the QA, launch, and optimization of display media campaigns
- Manages programmatic media buying for Audience Extension products
- Secures and tests campaign creative
- Schedules ads in software
- Verifies all creative assets are functioning properly and reporting correctly on internal and third-party ad servers
- Monitors campaign performance, both delivery and measurement
- Suggests and implements plan optimizations post sale
- Coordinates with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients and internal stakeholders on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking
- Assists in managing the QA, maintenance, and optimization of third-party ad networks and exchange campaigns
- Assists in reviewing, testing, and certifying ad serving technology vendors to ensure compliance with company ad policy guidelines
- Delivers display ad performance reports to the sales team
- Provides analysis, insights, and recommendations to optimize the performance of display media campaigns
- Manages the display reporting process to finalize campaign delivery and reconcile reporting discrepancies
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to finalize billing and ensure invoices are delivered and paid in a timely manner
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing online display media campaigns
- Strong understanding of interactive metrics and analysis, Requests for Proposal processes, ad tags, and creative assets
- Understanding of Ad Servers and web analytics
- Experience with Operative.One OR DoubleClick for Publishers. Experience working with HTML a plus.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets, interpret data trends, and develop clear and usable findings and recommendations
- Skill to build strong working relationships across the organization
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines as well as respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Capacity to communicate and collaborate verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k programs, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!