Ads Operations Manager - Streaming Devices at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Partner Marketing team is seeking an Ad Operations Manager to support media planning and creative coordination Sling’s top partnerships. The role will impact sales by working directly with Account Managers to execute and optimize media both internally and with the partner. This is an exciting position within a fast moving team here in Denver, Colorado that requires the ability of candidates to hit the ground running. This role is an important part of Sling’s overall strategy to build a community of Slingers through strategic partnerships, like Google, Roku, and Amazon. What we’re building is revolutionary. Come help change how people watch live TV!
- Reporting to the Head of Partner Marketing, responsible for developing the process and then executing daily media schedules across all partner channels including on-device advertising, retail, and brand partnerships.
- Working closely with the Account Managers responsible for these relationships to maximize media effectiveness
- Tracking and ensuring media delivery based on scheduling instructions
- Developing creative briefs for internal/agency execution, including paid media and editorial placements
- Developing and monitoring a creative testing plan for on device advertising
- Collaborating with internal teams such as Creative, Brand, and Marketing Planning & Analytics for campaign optimization and continuous planning and process improvements
- Optimizing key performance measurements: new customer acquisition, campaign response rates, customer acquisition cost
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork ability and emotional IQ
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a fast paced environment
- Highly adaptive with a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Marketing or Business Bachelor’s degree.