Digible, Inc. is looking for an Account Manager to join the Client Services team and manage client relationships. This role acts as a digital product expert for our clients to help them drive specific business results. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing startup and make a big impact.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships with 4-7 corporate clients, managing 60-80 different property campaigns.
- Oversee all digital aspects of campaigns including performance and reporting for Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Organic Social, Geofencing, Display, Reputation Management, Email, Native, and Spotify.
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and make recommendations. Work closely with our operations team to optimize campaigns for best ROI.
- Define and maintain KPIs for clients, hold team accountable to hitting benchmarks.
- Lead demos and set up calls to onboard clients onto our SAAS platform, Fiona.
- Ensure adoption of Fiona, work closely with development team to report and fix and bugs, and make recommendations to UI based on client feedback.
- Assist in building out the workflow and process of internal teams in order to maximize success and efficiency.
- Delivery frequent updates both internally and externally on key accounts, campaigns, and platform usage.
- Create, recommend and influence ad creative, copy, and marketing collateral.
- Assist in data analysis and provide metrics-based recommendations to internal teams and clients.
- Assist in establishing industry specific best practices, guidelines, recommendations and objectives.
- 2+ years of experience working in Google Ads, Facebook, Programmatic Display, Email and mobile adservers, with focus on client communication
- Experience creating and communicating digital marketing reports to clients and translating metrics and KPIs to their business goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an analytical mindset
- Experience with CRMs, project management systems and implementing new infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
- Ability to research, and understand the customer's perspective and the competitive market
Pay & Benefits:
- Full benefits: Health, Vision, Dental and Short Term Disability
- 401k match: 100% of the first 1%; 50% of the next 5%
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work remote 2 days / week
- Weekly team lunches