Digital marketing agency in Denver is on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Account Executive who is looking for a challenge and to grow in their career.
Looking for a change, but interested in staying close to your digital marketing or agency account management roots? We are presently in search of a sharp, success-driven, creative individual to join our growing digital marketing agency in the heart of LoDo. If you’re a smart, self-motivated, insanely organized and have a massive passion for digital media, then read on.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 3-5 years of agency-side account management or digital marketing experience across multiple disciplines
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, passionate and honest
- Project management experience and the ability to excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at once
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with clients, partners and team members
- Desire to learn and become a thought leader in the digital marketing industry
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with team members, utilizing all resources available
- Strong oral, problem-solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be well organized, display a professional demeanour, exude high energy and show attention to detail
- Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all aspects of client engagement and management of all areas of service provision and for the definition of account strategies
- Serve as “Client Advocate” to our team members across all disciplines to ensure client objectives and goals are understood
- Serve as an extended team member to clients, providing digital strategy leadership and continuously-growing indispensability / trusted advisor status through customer insight and service excellence
- Managing account level financials and project pipelines
- Manage continuous communications across team members to ensure ongoing client needs are being met, strategies being continuously challenged and KPIs being achieved
- Provide adequate exposure to clients so that each thinks of us as an extension of their team in a bid to develop future projects, be top-of-mind to execute projects, and fend off competition.
- Present company-wide evidence of success and wins across all facets of account service provision and deliver vision relating to new and emerging technologies or channels
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability benefits
- Professional & personal development
- Generous PTO allowance
- Volunteering PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Roof deck with LoDo views
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team