Account Executive at AOR, Inc.
AOR, Inc | Account Executive
AOR, Inc. (Agency Off Record) is a Denver-based independent marketing and advertising agency. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow our clients’ brands and improve the lives of their customers.
AOR is situated in a state-of-the-art building in the heart of Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. All of our capabilities are under one roof – including: branding strategy, content marketing, video production, digital advertising, web design & development, and a print shop.
We are 30-people strong with a handful of office dogs. Each of us has impressive attention to detail and commitment to providing innovative work that’s on time and budget. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. We're high work/life balance, low on ego, and hire as much for attitude as we do for talent. If you fit the bill, read on!
About the Position:
Our Account Executives (AE’s) are our experts in client relationships. They are responsible for overseeing all projects through the lens of the client. Our Account Executives exemplify a professional and can-do attitude both with clients and their fellow coworkers. This position requires strong organizational and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables at the same time.
As an AE, you will:
- Be the day-to-day point person for all projects and activities on the account
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s business and ability to act as an extension to their marketing department
- Be the brand expert on assigned account(s)
- Ensure effective/efficient account operations within the agency environment
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of the account including strategy, creative and production
- Carry out the daily account activities, but also think and act strategically on behalf of the client
- Work independently on assigned projects, keeping supervisor informed as needed
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
- Be responsible for driving projects forward
- Develop strategic and complete estimates and creative briefs for new projects
- Solicit and understand client feedback on all jobs and create feedback documents to provide to traffic accordingly
- Be a mentor/teacher to the Account Coordinator(s) and/ or Account Interns
- Be responsible for growing client relationships
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- 1+ year experience in an agency setting
- Great attitude and willingness to jump in head-first
We aim to treat our employees like family. They are the reason we're great at what we do. We are a collaborative, laid-back team who appreciates work-life balance, don't tolerate inflated egos, and can't live without our pups around. We love what we do, and we work hard. We try to regularly make time to enjoy each other's company outside of our awesome office in the Golden Triangle- whether it be at a happy hour, baseball game or just some ol' fashioned laser tag. Oh ya, did I mention we have a flexible PTO policy and kick-ass profit sharing program? Nothing says we love our employees by letting them take the time off they need and sharing 25% of all net profits when we hit agency goals.
Additionally, we offer: a great conference and education program, volunteer opportunities, 60% coverage of health insurance benefits, medical and parental leave, disability insurance and life insurance.
You'll In office position = consistently
Travel = occasionally
After hours work/events = occasionally