Account Director at Blue Moon Digital, Inc.
We are data nerds with marketing souls! Blue Moon Digital Inc. is a Digital Consultancy with a team of experts leveraging proprietary technology & data science to help clients optimize their businesses and digital marketing initiatives. Our collaborative environment and opportunities for growth make people love working here, and we were recognized in 2019 as a top 20 “Best Places to Work” in Colorado by the Denver Business Journal! We are looking for a top-notch Digital Account Director!
This Job is For You If
- You enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment
- You enjoy communicating with people and have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- You work well under pressure and often-tight deadlines
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You enjoy being a leader and have strong leadership skills
What You’ll Do
As an Account Director at Blue Moon Digital, you will be part of the Client Services team. You will help develop strategic recommendations for clients and lead clients’ digital marketing engagements. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams to help develop marketing strategies and address client needs.
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like
- Develop strategic recommendations that execute against clients’ online business objectives
- Develop and lead clients’ digital marketing engagements
- Help clients and channel teams forecast site and channel revenue and reforecast based on current trends
- Manage the client relationship, client expectations, priorities, and deliverables
- Communicate performance trends, issues that need attention, and recommendations to all project stakeholders
- Capitalize on upsell opportunities
What We’ll Love About You
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a client-facing position (e.g. account management, client management, or business development)
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, including in-depth working knowledge of at least two channels (i.e. SEO, Display, PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for learning and understanding the web industry and technologies
- Ability to bring finesse and an air of confidence in the face of challenging circumstances
- Values a team culture and entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively to develop ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment.
- Strong software use skills including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Strong familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Experience using a project management tool (i.e. Basecamp, Mavenlink, AtTask, etc.) is a plus
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture: We focus on Achievement, Innovation, Courage, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. We are recognized by BuiltIn Colorado and the Denver Business Journal for our great workplace culture!
- Health Benefits: Variety of medical options along with dental and vision benefits
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with a company match
- Growth: Growth is one of our company’s core value. We provide a variety of opportunities for growth!
- Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, more than 10 paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance: Blue Moon Digital encourages you to volunteer and provides health and wellness support
- Casual Workplace: Casual dress code, ping-pong table, open kitchen
- Meaningful Work: All employees have a big impact at BMDi!
- Blue Moon Digital is an employee-owned company
Blue Moon Digital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.