SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 9 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households.
As an Account Coordinator, Media Planning you will assist the sales and demand teams in planning and building successful proposals for online video ad campaigns that will run on the SpotX platform.
- Supports Media Planners in analyzing new opportunities & developing strong/effective media plans
- Supports Media Planners in daily communication with the Sales team
- Proactively works with demand teams to collect post-campaign analysis and identify opportunities for pre-sale process improvement
- Provide inventory forecasts to Sales team
- Searches for creative solutions to accommodate client video advertising objectives
- Works with external vendors to identify relevant products to enhance the SpotX pre-sale offering
- Leads cross-departmental communication initiatives with demand, supply, and marketing teams
- Assist team on large scale initiatives
- Other projects as assigned
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
- One to two years of digital work experience
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinker
- Advanced organizational skills
- Critical to exhibit a “go-getter” attitude and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Professional, positive, and responsible attitude
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- This position is based in Broomfield, CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, and parental leave.
- The base compensation range for this role: $45,000 - $55,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 9 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX, now part of Magnite, is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, LG, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Samsung, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households. SpotX operates throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.