Account Based Marketing Manager at Granicus LLC
The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as liaisons between marketing and BDR, partner, and sales teams to develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed penetrate targeted accounts.
The ABM manager dives into details about accounts that will ensure leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling including account specific research, intimate events, direct mail, sales rep and BDR initiatives and messages, and the like
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Monitor funnel progression of all ABM opportunities ensuring healthy conversion rates and average selling price for ABM deals
- Manage software and solutions that support ABM
- Work with campaign managers to plan and execute ABM for specific markets
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
What We Need In You:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Willing to travel as needed
Bonus Point For:
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using 6Sense, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Experience in government market