Account Based Marketing Manager at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Iterable is looking for an Account Based Marketing professional to take our enterprise demand generation efforts to the next level. Our ideal candidate is someone with the ability to build, execute and innovate account-based marketing programs by partnering with the broader marketing and sales team to accelerate the sales pipeline.
In this role you will build integrated marketing plans consisting of multi-touch programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of enterprise accounts.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Build a world-class ABM program from the ground up to successfully engage strategic accounts to move them through the buyer's journey.
- Collaborate with sales to define targets, map key accounts and design customer centric 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements
- Plan and execute account-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels (digital marketing, email marketing, and events)
- Work cross-functionally with content and product marketing teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts to move through the sales funnel.
- Review and share performance metrics with a keen eye on return on investment. Use data and dashboards to advise future programs and investment.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (9/29/2020)