Account Based Marketing Manager
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
NetApp is looking for a hands-on ABM Marketing Manager to build its Americas and global Account Based Marketing programs. The goal of this role is to foster deeper relationships/engagement with key account ‘champions’ and ‘influencers’ as part of a holistic account-specific marketing and sales plan across multiple account contacts to establish preference for NetApp brand, thought leadership, and solutions. As a member of the Americas Demand Center team, you'll have responsibility for planning and executing targeted marketing activities at key targeted prospect accounts, existing customer account contacts (for cross/up sell) and to new ‘buying center’ contacts within existing customers. You are responsible for partnering closely with sales, field/channel marketing, sales/marketing ops, and worldwide product marketing teams to drive high-value, high-engagement, personalized marketing programs.
This ideal candidate will have a background with B2B software solutions and some experience with Account-based, highly targeted marketing, and who is ready to try new, creative tactics within a variety of vendors.
- Partner with marketing/sales ops and third-party companies to maintain database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Host/join periodic meetings with key marketing/program teams to ensure alignment and work to further develop ongoing programs and tactics.
- Work with sales and sales/marketing ops to identify gaps in key personas, contacts and contact data fields within targeted accounts.
- Develop data/insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within these accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing peers and sales to build specific account-level and target audience level campaigns for cross portfolio solutions.
- Take ownership and drive adoption of 3rd party ABM tools. Discover/ research new ABM vendors.
- You will work closely with cross-functional peers to focus on account and contact segmentation strategy/plan and plan to accelerate marketable audience size. Provide account insights/intelligence.
- Target and promote thought leadership content and new marketing assets that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages and support the GTM plan for specific accounts.
- Deploy marketing tactics targeting specific accounts using paid media, display, organic, re-targeting, social media (paid/owned/earned), email, events, webinars, etc.
- Analyze metrics and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities and thought leadership content consumption.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.