ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING MANAGER (B2B) JOB DESCRIPTION
We're not for everybody. We're for those who are passionate, unapologetically ambitious, and determined to succeed. Is that you? Then we should talk.
We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings a new challenge. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of temporary housing, we want to talk to you!
With central locations in Denver, our employees work and live in culturally vibrant and growing Mile High City. Our headquarters, just minutes from downtown Denver, Cherry Creek and offers westward views of the Entire Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Easy access to a full-service gym, nearby restaurants, coffee shops, and free parking.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our Denver-based marketing team! As a crucial member of a high-performance team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand. This role’s primary goal will be driving targeted brand awareness, expanding brand loyalty, and filling the funnel with high-quality leads. In partnership with the VP of Marketing, this individual will help build and shape a world-class, revenue-generating marketing engine!
- Implement and scale an account-based marketing strategy that will produce results.
- Incorporate the needs of the business into an integrated 1:1 and 1:few marketing plans.
- Measure and analyze marketing campaigns and demand and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- Evaluating and selecting key vertically targeted events for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing Infor hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers.
- Owning our gated content strategy.
- Creating new programs for account-based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goal.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW, and budgets
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree in business or marketing an advantage),
- 3+ years previous experience in Account Based Marketing, Field Marketing or Marketing Programs
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Experienced in initiating creative & innovative Campaigns.
- Proven success in programs and project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented individual that takes initiative to define and improve processes
- Working knowledge of Pardot, WordPress, Zoom Info & Salesforce
- Experience with marketing reporting
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses ). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.