Account-Based Marketing Manager - Remote at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Friday, February 4, 2022
GHX is looking for an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to join our Demand Marketing team. The ABM Manager is responsible for leading the development, implementation, management, and measurement of ABM programs to generate and accelerate pipeline for target accounts. You will act as a liaison between the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams to centralize account intelligence and align our strategies and communications. The ideal candidate has advanced experience with ABM methods and tools and can interpret, communicate, and act on account intelligence. You know how to put together an effective integrated marketing campaign that reaches the right accounts, with the right message through the right channel at just the right time to maximize effectiveness and improve the customer experience. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success stakeholders in the organization to streamline our data and technology to support a successful account-based experience (ABX).
- Implement, manage, and optimize our usage and ROI of ABM-related software.
- Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain database of accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people.
- Leverage market intelligence, customer data, and analytics to identify and prioritize target accounts and high-value segments.
- Work closely with marketing and sales stakeholders to utilize data to inform target account selection and to prioritize and track accounts throughout the pipeline.
- Create innovative approaches to hyper-target our marketing and sales efforts to generate and accelerate sales opportunities throughout the customer journey.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create and test targeted messaging that engages accounts based on account intelligence, use cases, and personas.
- Monitor account intelligence to provide sales and marketing with timely insights on target accounts and related contacts.
- Provide engagement, influence and source analytics that show account-based marketing impact on revenue.
- Identify opportunities to improve account-based marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Work with sales enablement team to communicate and educate sales on using ABM tools and insights to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Evangelize ABX across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABX infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS
- 2+ years specifically working with account-based marketing programs and tools
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM platforms (e.g. Pardot, Salesforce, DemandBase/Engagio)
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads and move them through the pipeline
- Familiarity with the B2B SaaS sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Advanced project management capabilities and the ability to prioritize business needs
- Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills to build communication channels and cross-functional initiatives
Read Full Job Description