Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Account Based Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. The role will be responsible for hands-on implementation of data-driven account-based marketing programs that drive target account list engagement and B2B pipeline. You will be responsible for executing segmented multi-channel, account-based, personalized campaigns and building strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales organizations. If you’re passionate about modern digital marketing, and continuous learning and improvement driven through a culture of innovation, you could be our Account Based Marketing Manager. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Execute against Automox’s account based marketing strategy to drive predictable engagement and pipeline from segmented target account lists
- Hands-on management of account based marketing paid media and events spend
- Support Sales by surfacing accounts and enablement for allbound effort around buying personas and scenarios
- Implement segment- and persona-targeted messaging and content in collaboration with Product Marketing and Content Marketing
- Work with Marketing Operations to execute always-on target-account nurture streams
- Maintain real-time reporting on target-account engagement and pipeline
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3 years of demonstrable account based marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Fluency in account-based engagement and predictable pipeline performance
- Experience aligning with Sales
- Hands-on paid media platform experience with emphasis on LinkedIn
- Fluency in paid media and events, email marketing and content marketing
- Hands-on tech stack fluency in 6sense, Marketo and SFDC
- Fluency with ideal customer profiles, target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Data fluency and focus on predictable analytics
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $80,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.