Account-Based Marketing Campaign Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to add more horsepower to our passionate team of demand professionals. With a focus on Account-Based Marketing (ABM), you will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate named-account campaigns in partnership with digital, field, content, partner marketing and sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy and campaign deployment. You have proven expertise setting strategy and planning a multitude of horizontal and vertical named-account programs across inside and outside sales teams and selling motions. Your success is defined by customer acquisition and your ability to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for named accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop thoughtful, scalable and effective GTM strategies, using omni-channel marketing best practices, that support and align with ABM priorities, pipeline and revenue goals.
- Execute the ABM program mix for early, mid, late stage goals, and report on individual campaign KPIs as well as named-account funnel progression. Leverage strong analytical skills and proficiency in multivariate testing to effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and strategies.
- Orchestrate a captivating customer journey through personalized inbound/outbound campaigns leveraging digital advertising, Drift, direct mail, email marketing, virtual and in-person events as engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns. Maintain alignment with digital and web strategy teams on full ABM program mix, including segments, messaging, creative and outcomes.
- Support named-account selection process and ABM segment creation with Global ABM Lead, product marketing and sales. Maintain sales alignment and support campaign enablement.
- Partner with content marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and account-specific messages that are aligned to the buyer’s journey and convey how Alteryx addresses specific industry and/or departmental challenges, in a personalized and engaging way.
- Partner with marketing and sales operations to ensure optimization of ABM technology investments, on-going growth and development of named account contact database, and optimization of named-account campaign automations.
- Support integrated quarterly planning process with Global ABM Lead and Digital ABM Lead; manage respective program budget.
- BS in Business or Marketing
- 4-7+ years of B2B technology marketing experience
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Must be metrics-driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Well-rounded team-player, creative, innovative, resourceful
- Strong, seasoned marketer with relationship skills to pitch and manage campaigns
- Consultative, with deep business knowledge and field or solutions marketing expertise
- Highly self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill