Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role:
We're looking for a highly analytical, self-starter to join our Demand Generation team and be a part of building our account-based marketing programs from the ground up. Our ABM program will begin with a dedicated focus on expanding platform feature adoption in our existing customer base. You will be a full stack marketer: ideating, building, and executing campaigns to the right customer segments.
Key activities include account intelligence gathering, goal setting, campaign planning and execution, analytics measurement and alignment across customer success, renewals, marketing, and sales. The role requires deep subject matter expertise and technical literacy in account-based marketing tools and processes used to enable delivery at scale. If you're a collaborative, persistent, strategic marketer who is passionate about ABM and demand generation, we want to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years building campaigns and running ABM strategy for a B2B organization
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Strong technical literacy, including in marketing automation and ABM tools (your choice) and Salesforce
- Understanding and ability to define new campaign management and demand generation processes
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Highly analytical and organized - from planning and setting deadlines, through to execution and lessons learned
- Strong knowledge of Account-based Marketing and Inbound marketing strategies
- Ability to work with data to draw actionable insights that drive strategy, including the building and maintenance of account and contact insights and where to gather account intelligence
- Strong knowledge of analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- Knowledge and familiarity with B2B marketing funnel reporting, ABM goal setting and reporting
- Familiarity with sales methodology and account management structures/processes and account-specific marketing planning
- Proficiency with marketing automation – including the ability to orchestrate, customize and execute campaigns and to use dashboards to track and measure performance
- Project management
- Strong oral and written communication
- 6+ years of proven track record in B2B marketing and experience leading in house and agency teams
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing with deep understanding of Google retargeting/remarketing and SEO/SEM campaigns, Google Analytics, digital marketing tools, including marketing automation and CRM tools
- Highly motivated and results-focused with experience from growth stage tech companies
- Ability to set and achieve quarterly demand generation goals to support quarterly lead generation and bookings targets as well as demand for individual marketing events
- Big picture thinking as well as rolling up sleeves and getting into tactical work. Should be able to create a demand generation plan and write demand generation copy
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $100,000-$125,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description