Marketing Data Analyst
Layer3 TV is seeking a proactive and driven Marketing Data Analyst with a passion for numbers and solving "big data" problems with actionable solutions. This hands-on position requires an understanding of consumer-driven insights in order to optimize marketing ROI. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in data analysis, have a passion for numbers and problem solving, possess a positive attitude. Along with strong quantitative skills, they must thrive working in a fast-paced open environment, be a self-starter, and enjoy interpersonal communication with their peers.
- Analyze data from a broad range of marketing research reports, and transactional data
- Deliver daily reporting on marketing, sales, and usage data
- Provide recommendations for marketing improvements and ad spend optimization
- Assist in testing design and analysis
- Providing ongoing collection of competitive intelligence
- Provide the company with cross-department consumer insights
- Work across departments to help define data architecture and taxonomy
- Assist in qualitative, quantitative, and ethnographic research
- Discuss and decipher complex data and information to the senior leadership team
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and Office
- Strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Market Research, Economics, Statistics, Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience working with data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail, data accuracy, and data integrity
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Experience w/ Nielsen/IRI/Experian, etc. a plus
- Experience with SQL, SPSS, Python, and R a plus
You will fit in well at Layer3 TV if you are excited about our collective mission, willing to put the customer first, and be collaborative, inventive, and driven to succeed. In addition to the exciting work happening at Layer3 TV, we have an awesome, brand new location in LoDo, steps away from Union Station, the 16th Street Mall and public transportation! We have a close-knit rapidly growing group of employees who like to work hard and have fun together. We are always adding new perks as we grow, and believe in delivering a competitive workplace environment.
Layer3 TV, Inc. is a next generation cable provider spearheading a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social and digital life. Founded in 2013 by cable television veterans Dave Fellows and Jeff Binder, Layer3 TV is led by a dynamic team of veteran entrepreneurs from the cable, technology, and entertainment industries. Layer3 TV's backers include some of the most respected firms in private equity, venture capital, Silicon Valley and Hollywood.