Marketing Associate - Marketing Automation
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Marketing Associate - Marketing Automation will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Although a coding or computer science background is not required, an interest in coding and technical campaign setup is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in planning, building, and executing high value customer lifecycle communications programs
- Implement code to set up, target, and execute email, push, and in-app message programs
- Develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance, independently determine winning outcomes, and roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Work among other teams to build a best-in-class user experience and communications protocol
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 1-3+ years of relevant business experience
- Experience with AppBoy or other Marketing Automation solutions
- Ability to understand and write liquid logic, SQL and/or advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- An interest in technical campaign setup
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.