Market Intelligence Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Market Intelligence Analyst
In this role as Market Intelligence Analyst for Arrow’s Services business, you will partner with third party analysts as well as various internal teams to deliver insights that drive business growth and best position Arrow for success.
- 5+ years of experience monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data
- Experience with Business Analytics Tools, including: Microsoft Power BI
- History working with 3rd party analysts/vendors such as: Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.
- Ability to perform full lifecycle of market analytics (market segmentation, sizing, and positioning)
- Experience building TAM/SAM calculations
- Strong communicator with the ability to distill analysis, crystalize insights and make recommendations based on analysis in both visual and oral forms
- Proven ability to take data and turn it into actionable information
- Experience presenting to technical and business audiences
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and maintain strong team relationships, including with external partners
- Passion for learning. Self-motivated and curious, asking clarifying questions to research issues, business needs, and underlying processes
- Proactive and positive team member who takes the initiative on next steps
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate/triangulate data and analysis
- Solid PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong preference for a person with knowledge of the technology industry (eg security, enterprise computing, IOT/edge, data center)
- Proactively analyze market research and customer performance in support of Arrow's growth initiatives
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of available resources, and effectively collaborate with partners
- Provide rapid response and insightful analyses based on changing market dynamics, new service offerings, and competitor strategies
- Track industry trends, competitor actions/strategies, and key performance metrics
- Understand current and emerging competitive threats and how to address them, from sales, marketing, and product perspective
- Collaborate on market and customer data insights from other internal teams - connecting the dots across disparate analyses and synthesizing them into a coherent story that leads to innovation
- Provide market sizing analysis
- Anticipate future demands from our stakeholders and design/implement solutions to meet these needs
- Develop enablement tools for sales / marketing personnel to be able to quickly gain a strong understanding of our competitors and market movements. You will become the source for regional and global industry and competitor information.
- Continually educate sales and marketing teams on findings
- Create impactful executive summaries
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics, or Market Intelligence (or similar) required; (Masters Degree preferred)