Market Intelligence Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Market Intelligence Analyst II
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced, technology-savvy, and self-motivated professional to work closely with major players in the government technology industry. The Market Intelligence team at immix helps our partners and suppliers shorten their sales cycles by providing relevant, actionable information that enables the sales process. immixGroup’s Market Intelligence Team is a great place to grow your career in a collaborative environment—the team is motivated, fast-paced and results-driven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to provide immixGroup sales teams and clients with actionable intelligence on government agency organizations, initiatives, and relevant programs
- Proactively monitor and utilize research tools to find active solicitations and potential opportunities that fit our clients’ solutions
- Develop and present formal briefings to large audiences on relevant topics and trends in federal government IT
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support such as theme development, contact list creation, call script support, and other campaign consulting.
- Participate in industry events and organizations to gain insight into market developments and build relationships that can be leveraged for business value
- Contribute to the development of self-service research/planning tools designed to support federal sales and marketing activities
- Support the creation of marketing content, competitive intelligence, and additional research projects as needed
- BS/BA degree or two years/ work/ military experience can substitute for BA/BS degree
- Currently resides in local area
- 3+ years of relevant experience, which could include a combination of technology sales/marketing/business development, management consulting, market research, government experience, etc
- 3+ years experience in research, analysis, presentation development, and project management
- 3+ years experience building a knowledge base of current federal government programs, initiatives, and trends
- 3+ years experience supporting business development, marketing, or sales of enterprise technologies, such as IT security, data management, business applications, network infrastructure, etc
- 1+ year of public speaking experience with ability to deliver effective presentations to large, diverse audiences
- 3+ years experience using applications including PowerPoint, Excel, CRM, research databases, search engines, and other comparable tool
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Solid, well-rounded business acumen
- Experience in sales related roles with enterprise technology manufacturers or resellers
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, the business of government and the IT marketplace
- Understanding of the federal government’s procurement processes; knowledge of contract vehicles including GSA Schedule, BPAs, IDIQs, GWACs, etc
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with networking, and conducting primary research with government customers
- Resourcefulness and creativity to navigate ambiguity, craft solutions, and identify actionable business opportunities and insights
- Experience in Department of Defense (DOD) government technology market
What We Offer at immixGroup:
With immixGroup, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government.