Manager, Data Insights, Spectrum Enterprise (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Do you want to oversee the design and development of dashboards that translate complex datasets into clear, actionable insights? You can do that. Do you want to be instrumental in the decisions that drive the strategy and direction of an enterprise organization? As Manager of Data Insights at Spectrum Enterprise, you can do that.
provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
Be part of the connection:
You lead and mentor a small team of data analysts and visualization experts who enable data-driven decision-making within product management leadership. You foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure our ability to tell stories with complex data remains cutting-edge. You collaborate with teams in person and digitally within an office environment.
How you can make a difference:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the internal customer experience.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of product usage reporting including metrics definition, data visualizations, and ETL requirements.
- Oversee the creation of automated reports using tools such as Tableau and Excel.
- Partner with Information Technology and Business Intelligence organizations to obtain and ingest new reference data sources required for product usage reports.
- Partner with the User Experience & Design organization to ensure reports and dashboards are usable, elegant, and coherent.
- Work with the technical and leadership team to ensure that all individual projects are appropriately supported and fully completed on time.
- Ensure publishing best practices are leveraged for all projects.
- Motivate resources through communication and awareness of project needs and business impacts.
- Develop effective partnerships with corporate functional groups (Software Engineering, Operations, Care, IT, Product, etc.)
What you bring to Spectrum Enterprise
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing products/services environment, 5+ years of experience working within a data platform/data analysis environment, 5+ years managing complex projects, 2+ years of people management or leadership experience and experience leading teams of data analysts and data scientists.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- In-depth skills with SQL
- In-depth understanding of design and implementation practices in Tableau desktop and server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of advanced analytics processes and reporting design principles.
- Business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business results.
- Knowledge of development strategies, project management and business and technical consultancy.
- Demonstrated in-depth identification and resolution techniques.
- Effective presentation tool skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills: Effective communication skills, verbal and written, for internal and external customers are a must
- Read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Analyze, interpret and present data.
- Balance conflicting resource demands and internal pressures with focus on our business priorities.
- Manage complex and diverse projects; development within a variety of technology stacks.
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Adapt, learn and continue to expand in Cable and IP product and system knowledge.
- Manage peer groups to achieve team objectives.
- Develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics.
- Manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously.
- Supervise and motivate others.
- Prioritize and organize effectively.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to all levels of an organization to aid in decision-making.
What you can enjoy every day:
- Embracing diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning culture: Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total rewards:
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or .
MPD540 2023-22513 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$98,900.00 to $175,300.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.