Will provide project ownership and delivery of re-organization projects related to provider merger, acquisition and divestiture activities. Manage provider and supplier relationships to deliver an on-time implementation and deployment of GHX trading partner migration services.
Will be responsible for coordinating communication, registration and system cutover processes with internal and external parties to execute according to scope of the project.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Requirements Development. Ensures the provider customer understands the migration process and each deliverable required to drive the outcome of the project (merger, acquisition or divestiture). Extracts the appropriate reports containing current vendor and account number information. Validates future state organization structure and vendor lists with provider contact. Sends the appropriate notifications to schedule a confirmed go live date and coordinates tasks assigned to multiple resources to support the cutover.
· Solution Design. Utilizes the GHX trading partner management application to build, migrate or combine organizations. Advises customers on vendor ordering processes, common EDI scenarios and how organization hierarchy can impact purchasing.
· Build Hierarchies. Develops customer specific organizations using GHX and third-party applications and tools to perform the required role specific tasks.
· Guide GHX configuration. Engages resources on other GHX teams to schedule database changes, script execution, custom or complex routing rules. Consults with GHX product teams on what dependencies are potentially impacted by organization changes and how to address.
· Project Management. Ownership of the project beginning with engaging the provider to confirm service scope, explain project execution and delivery of status updates. Strict adherence to execution of tasks according to time sensitive project plan. Coordinate communication and follow-ups with suppliers to validate account numbers and confirmation of go live date.
· Communications. Communicates directly with provider and supplier purchasing resources or managers, as required, to coordinate and complete project tasks.
· Documentation. Provides documentation deliverables as required for each of the key project tasks above including Salesforce and/or Jira cases, requirements documents, workflow diagram, post-support recap, step by step training guides and internal FAQ guides.
· Support. Remain engaged on the project until all transactions are flowing without error. Provides technical documentation, knowledge transfer, as required, to transition customer to GHX support.
· MS Office experience, strong Excel skills
· Critical thinker, technically inclined, organized and detail oriented
· Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
· EDI (ANSI/X12) and XML knowledge.
· Experience managing small projects.
· Familiarity with system configurations involving organizational relationships.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.