Sr. Corporate Attorney
Greater Boulder Area
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide global legal support for sales and product, including negotiating and drafting sales and product agreements.
- Advise on commercial transactions, general contract and contract dispute resolution.
- Provide clear, reasoned risk analysis and recommendations on contract risks and risk mitigation options.
- Draft and maintain template agreements; recommend and develop legal and cross functional contract processes and improvements.
- Support the VP & General Counsel and Corporate Counsel on other commercial transactions as needed.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, research and negotiation skills.
- Strong legal analysis skills with ability to integrate legal advice with business knowledge, and provide balanced advice regarding potential risks and benefits.
- Strong interpersonal skills including creativity, high energy level, and ability to communicate information accurately and completely, while being concise and understandable for non-lawyers.
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude with ability to influence peers and all levels of management, forge cross-functional relationships across GHX teams such as sales, product and finance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals.
- Hard working, high integrity, well organized and a self-motivated team player who is able to manage and prioritize requests and oversee and improve complex business and legal processes.
- JD from nationally recognized law school and member of the Colorado State Bar.
- Experience with technology and commercial transactions, contract law and contract dispute resolution, contract process and team management.
- Over 5 years’ experience with technology and commercial transactions, contract dispute resolution, and contract process management. Prior in-house experience preferred. Healthcare, international, data security and privacy experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Word skills
Read Full Job Description