Please review the job details below.
This position will support the Commercial Proposal Manager with coordinating the process to prepare and submit responses to simple proposals and complex RFx/tender responses. This position will also develop and maintain a repository of product and proposals content for frequent use in proposals, complete required vendor forms, and facilitate tracking of commercial proposals’ metrics.
Proposal Development Support. Assists proposal managers with the proposal development and submission process, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Creates proposal development schedules/timelines
- Creates compliance matrices for RFx/tender responses
- Incorporates edits from draft/color team reviews
- Works with Marketing to coordinate and tailor graphics
- Proofreads/audits drafts and final submissions
- Attends and at times facilitates proposal team kickoff meetings and regular standups
- Coordinates among internal stakeholders such as content contributors and SMEs to ensure completion of writing assignments and that internal proposal development deadlines are met.
- Manages vendor portal registration and communications; checks portals frequently for amendments and updates for proposals in progress
- Assists in developing and maintaining proposal templates and style guides
- May write simple proposals or white papers
Proposals Content Repository. Maintains repository of product and proposals content as well as corporate information across all Maxar entities for repeated use in proposals. Updates/revises existing content, interviews technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop new content. Collaborates with Corporate Marketing to ensure consistent branding and content’s compliance with Corporate Marketing guidelines.
Customer Vendor Forms. Collaborates with internal stakeholders and sales lead to complete customer vendor forms in a timely manner.
Proposals Tracking and Metrics. Compiles data to update proposal metrics tracking sheet—reporting wins, losses, and reasons for any losses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Advanced Microsoft Word skills a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or similar discipline with strong writing skills preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and understand when to apply a sense of urgency to tasks.
- 2-3 years experience working with proposals or technical/legal documents in a deadline-driven environment preferred.
- Must remain calm under pressure and communicate courteously with employees from all aspects of the organization, vendors, and procurement offices.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to occasionally work evening/weekend hours if necessary (flex time will be available)
- GIS, Space Systems, Satellite Imagery, or Big Data Analytics background a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.