Procurement Contract Negotiator
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO (Centennial)
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a growing corporate environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, Inc. is looking for an experienced, practical Procurement Specialist with 3-5 years of specific experience to join our legal team. The position requires expertise in handling all varieties of procurement agreements, channel agent agreements and various support and professional services agreements. This position also requires a desire and willingness to work on multiple and varied other projects and issues for RingCentral's legal procurement department, including those relating to contract execution and internal policies as well as projects to help in the overall administration of the legal function within RingCentral.
The individual will work closely with a very motivated set of clients and will be responsible for managing the expectations of the client groups as well as engaging directly with vendors during contract negotiations. The individual will have exposure to many other teams and varied projects within RingCentral, and must be comfortable with and adept at juggling many agreements and projects in a very fast paced and growing atmosphere.
- Support with drafting, reviewing and negotiating standard procurement agreements based on a rules, workflow, and template approach, such as SaaS, and professional services agreements.
- Represent Legal during the proposal process ensuring Procurement output is accurate and complete.
- Participate in procurement related meetings, including calls with clients and vendors.
- Convert quotes/emails to PDF, analyze for standard terms and process for approvals and signatures in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the refinement and addition to the procurement contracts based on learned negotiation patterns, including the policies and procedures and administration of playbooks, tracking, and contract templates.
- Manage and track various aspects of the RingCentral contract review, negotiation and execution processes.
- Review input from client groups for accuracy and audit compliance.
- Compile and summarize information about current and prior RingCentral contract provisions.
- Ongoing education of and reminders to internal clients on the contracts' processes, playbook provisions, and policies.
- Using established tools and best practices (and identifying new opportunities) to improve overall quality and efficiency, working closely with Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Security and Data Privacy.
- Other projects as needed to support the broader legal function within RingCentral.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Prefer three to five years of paralegal, contract administration or other relevant experience in a contract negotiator position at a law firm, in-house legal or contract management department, preferably in the procurement arena.
- Expertise in reviewing procurement contracts, vendor contracts and professional services terms and conditions.
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and communication skills and professional demeanor needed to interact with all departments, levels and customers.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, but collaboratively, prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a very fast paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to carefully proof read and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and record retention skills.
- Outstanding business judgment with the ability to think critically and strategically, while always being practical and knowing there are many ways to reach an end goal.
- Expertise in Word, DocuSign, contract lifecycle management, Box, Google, and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.