Legal Shared Services Specialist II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
Support document creation, review and negotiation of supplier, vendor and/or customer agreements globally, where the majority of revenue or expenditure is out of North America.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support Legal, Compliance, and/or Legal Operations requirements
- Provide governance, training and oversight to peers
- Responsible for negotiating contracts of low-medium level complexity without support, and high-level complexity with support from management and cross-functional departments
- Provide oversight in support of all legal functions (legal, compliance and contracts)
- Responsible for various programs, such as inclusion and diversity
- Advisor and subject matter expert to business on legal support related subjects, and key contractual terms
- Develop plans and strategies to continuously improve and deliver on internal and external requirements
- Provide support toward resolving conflicts and disputes (internally and externally)
- Monitor reporting and analytics necessary to support legal, compliance and contracts
- Mitigate risk and liability exposure to company, in partnership with business and Legal
- Collaborate with various areas of business for continuous opportunities to streamline, and expand support offerings
- Responsible for overseeing compliance and regulatory support requirements, inclusive of reps/certs/surveys/UCC filings/registrations, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)