Legal Operations Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Legal Operations Analyst
What You'll Be Doing:
- Serve as administrator of the eBilling platform.
- Manage invoice error reports in partnership with IT, HR, Payroll, Accounting or other departments as may be necessary.
- Ensure consistency of integration between ebilling and ERP systems.
- Monitor and support resolution of delinquent payments.
- Handhold high priority invoices.
- Initiate supplier set-ups, requisitions/POs, check requests, wire requests, etc.
- Support ad-hoc tracking, when automated reporting is not an option.
- Provide support with financial processes including basic reporting, KPI development and maintenance, spend analysis, rate reviews and ad-hoc analysis.
- Perform routine data extract requests from pre-existing queries.
- Answer general questions of reporting and query tools.
- Participate in system and tool discussions to learn reporting capabilities.
- Work with paralegal, Legal Assistant, Legal Operations, Compliance, and in-house attorneys, leveraging analysis and reporting information to improve systems, data, pricing, etc.
- Develop reports, charts, graphs and other supportive materials when requested by members of Global Legal and Compliance team.
- Assist in providing information and documentation to internal and external audit requests.
What We Are Looking For:
- Advanced or high level of proficiency with excel and Power BI. Certification in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience with reporting and/or invoicing.
- Flexibility to work in different systems to pull repots.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$27.54 - $33.66
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Travelport on Panorama)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.