Legal Operations Analyst at Fivetran (Greater Denver Area, CO)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Want to have an impact at one of the fastest-growing unicorn companies in the Bay Area? Join the Legal & Privacy team at Fivetran! Fivetran was recently named to the Cloud 100 list as one of the hottest cloud software companies today.
Fivetran is seeking a curious and resourceful Legal Operations Analyst to join our growing Legal team. In this role, you will help support business processes, design, implement and maintain department technology applications, and work with stakeholders across the Legal team and company to enable the business to grow and scale. You’ll report to the Legal Operations Manager. The role may need to adapt and evolve as legal operations continue to build and align with the needs of the department and the business.
This role will require an agile, creative, and thorough approach, and will offer opportunities for project management and involvement in high-level strategic initiatives impacting the business. The right candidate is a savvy operator and builder who has a heart for service and the curiosity to find ways to improve the organization.
As Legal Operations Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
Become a key point of contact and subject matter expert to support, administer, and evolve Fivetran’s Legal tech stack
- Maintain, troubleshoot, implement enhancements, and implement additional use cases in our contract lifecycle management solution (CLM), Ironclad
- Collaborate with teams across the business to gather, design, and communicate business requirements and solutions around legal-managed technology and related processes
- Drive adoption of technology and process changes across users in both Legal and other orgs, including the development and delivery of training
- Participate in the research, evaluation, testing and implementation of new software, or enhancements to existing, applications
- Maintain a pulse on the legal technology landscape and incorporate learnings into your daily role
- Manage technology-related projects, like rolling out updates to our systems
Support department operational analytics/reporting needs
- Understand data gaps in current systems, shape requirements for metadata tracking across an ecosystem of tools and trackers, and configure systems to drive forward effective analytics
- Configure and maintain automated reporting in existing systems or design consistent processes for reporting
Provide general project management support
- Take on project management roles as needed in various areas; flex between developing project structure and documentation to monitoring execution and managing communications
- Help manage and/or execute on projects to drive progress toward Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule Legal Department certification
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in (or partnering in-depth with) an in-house legal team
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience configuring, designing, or analyzing technology-driven solutions - preferably contract management tools, workflow-based cloud solutions, or databases
- Experience developing a data reporting process or using data to analyze a process or problem
- A creative mindset and an ability to find solutions where others see barriers
- Curiosity about the field of legal operations, the broader legal industry, and legal technologies
- Curiosity for using data to tell stories and driving forward operational improvements
- A forward-thinking spirit that seeks out opportunity and a mental agility that welcomes a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performing environment
- Experience in a legal operations role
- Experience administering a CLM - preferably Ironclad
- Experience dealing with integrations between Salesforce and contract management tools
- Experience with formal project management
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.