Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Leasing Paralegal
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a Leasing Paralegal. We have a strong preference for the selected candidate to sit in our office in Denver, Colorado with the greater legal team. We are looking for an individual who believes in striving for the best results by working creatively and thrives on problem-solving in a dynamic, fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment. The job duties include providing support to the leasing group within the legal department with specific emphasis on leases, amendments and other related documents.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Work closely and cohesively with regional attorney to efficiently complete a high volume of leasing work.
- Prepare, review, edit and negotiate with opposing parties on leases, lease amendments and other leasing documents, including due diligence lease review for acquisitions, and routinely make recommendations in negotiations. Consult with and advise property managers, market officers, and in-house personnel with respect to the interpretation and enforcement of leases and related documents.
- Draft, review, edit and negotiate commission agreements, consents, letters of credit, and other legal documents.
- Participate in negotiating, processing, and tracking renewals and expirations of, letters of credit.
- Work collaboratively on teams serving Prologis’ largest Global Customers, including development and build-to-suit leasing projects.
- Participate in organizing, preparing, and presenting materials for trainings of our Prologis team members.
- Assist with management and revision of Prologis leasing forms.
- Other document preparation and duties as assigned.
- Develop professional relationships with resources both within the Company and outside of the Company.
Tell us if you’re ready:
- Minimum 5 years related leasing paralegal experience with an in-house legal department or law firm, preferably working on commercial leases, and lease-related, transactions. Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-certified program a plus.
- Extremely strong PC skills with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, DocuSign, and Outlook), as well as the ability to learn and use proprietary computer systems and databases. Experience working with SalesForce, SpringCM, DocuSign, document management systems and standard videoconferencing applications is desirable.
- Extremely well organized, and able to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal team members and customers.
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- Exhibits grace under pressure and has a good sense of humor and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an independent, self-directed, organized and diligent worker, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have outstanding social skills, be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously, prioritize appropriately and delegate to resources available.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to anticipate problems and issues and exercise independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action in solving problems while knowing when and to whom to escalate issues.
Hiring Salary Range of: $75,000-90,000. Salary and whole compensation package (including bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-EG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time