Entry Level Corporate Compliance Specialist
No experience needed! This is an entry level job where you will learn and gain experience inside corporate compliance!
- The Corporate Compliance Specialist position is responsible for coordinating, and administering the company’s compliance training and policy affirmation activities under the guidance and direction of the Compliance Risk and Insurance Manager. The Compliance Specialist will also work closely with the Executive Director of Compliance and Senior Global Corporate Quality Manager to assist with due diligence and quality management objectives and tasks as assigned. This role will work across all parts of CSG ensure the operational effectiveness of the ethics and compliance program. The Compliance Specialist will embody the ethical culture and core values of the company in interactions with internal and external audiences.
- Administer CSG’s compliance platforms including, but not limited to, a multi-tenancy Learning Management System (LMS), Ethics and Compliance Hotline and a Due Diligence Database for third parties. The compliance specialist will be responsible for maintaining compliance data and reporting on training progress and ensuring completion of training and policy affirmations across the organization for new hires and existing staff.
- Administer and monitor escalation communications with employees that have not completed required training. Administer all training and policy affirmation campaigns to 100% completion by following up directly, in writing and verbally, with all levels of employees across the globe, their managers and senior leaders as necessary
- Provide support to assist in completion of compliance tasks
- Coordinate compliance training and affirmation campaigns company-wide in accordance to direction provided by the Executive Director of Compliance, Human Resources and other company leaders
- Work with Compliance system vendors and internal support groups to report and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Assist Corporate Communications and other business units on compliance campaign messaging
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.