You are a Paralegal who is ready to launch your career in an exciting environment. Webroot's Legal team is looking for an organizational rockstar, someone who can identify what needs to be done and then get to it. We need a professional with fantastic attention to detail, tons of eagerness, and the drive to be stellar. If you read minds to anticipate needs before we think of them ourselves, that would be ideal. Bonus points if you already have paralegal experience – but we can teach the legal specifics to someone who’s otherwise awesome. Even as you’re reading this, you’re thinking about how you can show us how super organized you are. You’re already wondering when you can start, because joining Webroot Legal sounds like your dream job!
As our Contracts Paralegal, you will be in a high visibility position with increasing responsibility, working with others to support this close knit group in our Broomfield, CO offices where everyone works as a team – no task is too big or too small. At Webroot, we offer you an opportunity to be a recognized contributor in a growing organization that places the highest value on teamwork and integrity in our pursuit of excellence. If this sounds like the kind of environment where you would like to establish roots and grow, then please apply today.
- Maintain aspects of the Legal Team contracts database within SharePoint.
- Ensure all contracts are housed in legal SharePoint database.
- Complete all relevant metadata associated with agreements in database.
- Ensure ticklers are updated and current and that appropriate parties are notified of pending status changes to agreements.
- Prepare reports as necessary on types of contracts, scope, term, etc. of contracts entered into by the company.
- Assist with the preparation of routine agreements such as non-disclosure agreements, evaluation agreements, etc.
- Coordinate signature on agreements and ensure that Legal Team review of contracts occurs whenever necessary.
- Assist in the development and the improvement of our processes and templates to increase the efficiency and quality of legal services.
- Work with in-house clients to enhance their experience with regard to contracting.
- Coordinate training with regard to all Legal Team aspects of contracting.
- Assist with document retention administration for Legal Team.
- Ensure retention guidelines are met for all records created by Legal Team.
- Assist with collection of information necessary to complete applications for insurance services.
- Assist with the review of all workers’ compensation insurance audits.
- Handle other projects/matters in support of other members of Legal Team.
- Assist other members of Legal Team with various administrative duties such as:
- Editing and formatting documents.
- Coordinating distribution of mailings for Legal Team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with contracts including reviewing and understanding terms.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Familiar with SharePoint and MS Office.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.