Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for processing sales and vendor contracts within the Fiber Solutions Business Segment. This includes coordinating signatures, scanning and uploading approved contracts. This position also assists attorneys with other functions as needed. Candidates should be highly detail oriented and must possess strong computer and software skills.
- Receive contracts and process via DocuSign.
- Upload new sales contracts and maintain current contracts via Salesforce.
- Act as liaison to sales organization.
- Manage contract filing system and project files.
- Provide reports of company contracts.
- Periodically review contract management process and identify areas for improvement.
- Complete legal filings with a variety of courts and government entities.
- Assist attorneys with various administrative functions.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and required by the needs of the business.
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience to support well-developed skills.
- 2-5 years of experience handling administrative functions for legal team preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a significant plus. Must have proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.