Contract Analysts at Four Winds Interactive work within the Legal and Compliance Department to help identify and resolve issues impacting various disciplines within the Company through the review and analysis of various types of contracts. Contract Analysts learn the technology and software platform offered by FWI in order to identify and resolve issues that have a direct bearing on compliance and which impact the manner in which our customers buy and use our products. Additional responsibilities include monitoring, analyzing, and strategically optimizing contract terms and revenue, as well as working with customers directly during the contracting and implementation phase of a solution.
- Compliance and Legal Analysis - Review and negotiate contracts relevant to the purchase and utilization of the FWI Software Platform (NDA’s, Master Services Agreement, Software License Agreement, End User Agreement, Maintenance Agreements, etc.).
- Work directly with various disciplines (Sales; Delivery and Support) to identify and resolve issues relevant to Intellectual Property protections and related Compliance Initiatives.
- Work within Salesforce to administer and analyze various types of contracts and forms impacting the various phases of the FWI software solution.
- Revise and update contract information in databases.
- Prepare certain databases for legal terms and conditions and substitute language to use in customer and FWI contracts.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor's degree
- Comprehensive reading, writing and drafting skills
- Strong attention to detail in order to understand written documents and identifying content that may not be in company’s best interest
- Critical thinking skills to identify pros and cons of specific contracts
- Knowledge of legal terms and conditions
- Strong Communication skills and negotiation skills
Helpful for Success:
- An interest in technology, intellectual property, data security and basic contract terms governing a commercial transaction Strong Communication skills and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Strong Communication skills and negotiation skill
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.