Contract Administrator at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Support team on contract entry management including logging records, data accuracy.
- Administer contract records, registrations, files, database as necessary.
- Backup management of representations/certifications/survey requests through a shared mail box with support from supervisor or higher-level colleagues.
- Manage NDAs on company standard template with no changes.
- Support team on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) disclosure related research, surveys, and reporting.
- Utilize Contracts internal tools for CSR related document collection, storage, and reporting.
- Strong communication (oral/written) to act as a liaison between team, sales, legal, and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a 2-year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (oral/written) to act as a liaison between team, sales, legal, and external customers.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS highly preferred.