We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing contracts addressing all aspects of the business, focusing on making our customers successful with our visual communications software platform.
- Collaborating across disciplines to proactively address a variety of legal issues facing the technology sector including protection of intellectual property, cloud based solutions and products, data security and related professional services.
- Communicating with Customers and Vendors to address contractual relationships and compliance.
- Analyzing legal issues impacting the technology sector and business generally.
- Identifying legal risks associated with varying contract structures, implementations and product initiatives.
- Working closely with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to proactively address legal issues.
- Addressing intellectual property protection of company and customer assets.
- Assessing legal risks associated with various business initiatives across all aspects of the Company.
- Alligning legal and compliance efforts with business strategy to ensure company growth and customer success.
- Graduated from an accredited law school
- 1-2 years of legal experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization and across disciplines