Administrative Assistant, Legal
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Administrative Assistant, Legal
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Legal Administrative Assistant, you will support our lease generation system and Legal Team at our office in Denver. Qualified candidate must be well organized, have attention to detail and possess strong technology and communication skills. The ideal candidate will also have excellent computer skills, be committed to producing a high quality work product, and be able to work with minimal supervision. An ability to prioritize effectively, thrive under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment will be necessary assets.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Assist with drafting and/or proof reading of correspondence, closing documents, templates and legal documents;
- Assist with closings, including collection, assembling, tracking, scanning and distribution of signature pages and other documents;
- Input matter profile information into legal database for tracking;
- Make travel arrangements (international and domestic);
- Print, copy, and scan documents, reports, or other materials in appropriate format as needed for external or internal distribution;
- Timely and accurate preparation and processing of expense reports;
- Provide internal support for basic functionality of core computer systems;
- Coordinate meetings, arrange equipment needs, order, set up, clean up;
- Organize and maintain files and other records; handle retrieval and requests for offsite files; scan and save documents retrieved from offsite;
- Manage bar compliance (e.g. continuing education credits, annual payments, etc.);
Tell us if you’re ready.
- A minimum of three (3) years of legal experience with a law firm or corporation.
- Strong PC skills, ability to learn and use a new platform and to identify and resolve first-level production issues;
- Experience with a law firm or in-house legal department preferred;
- Attention to detail, highly organized, quick to learn and willing to help;
- Excellent customer service skills and high level of professionalism;
- Diligence, persistence, efficiency and dependability;
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Takes initiative and follows up on tasks through completion;
- Appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat;
- Experience with Serengeti Tracker, Outlook and iManage a plus.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.