Learning & Development Training Coordinator
We are looking for a mission-driven training coordinator to help with our Learning and Development (L&D) function! We would love to invite a talented and passionate individual to join the team. In this role, you will play a critical role in creating world-class learning and development experiences for Gusties.
People are the foundation of Gusto, we strongly believe that developing world-class talent is core to our success and plays a role in our competitive advantage. Our belief is that L&D enables Gusto to achieve its goals by equipping Gusties with the skills to amaze customers.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
Support the leader of L&D through:
- Calendar maintenance, arranging meetings and appointments, and providing reminders
- Managing agendas, action items and schedules for staff meetings
- Planning offsites and events: coordinating hotels, vendors etc
- Provide a consistent, high-quality experience for Gusties through effective and efficient operations, logistics, planning, and scheduling training programs for the L&D team
- Schedule rooms for training, be responsible for room setup and materials.
- Collect feedback for L&D sponsored experiences
- Set up enrollment and upload attendance into LMS system
- Basic analyzation of feedback attendance data
- Be a thought partner and contributor to L&D team projects
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience
- 1-3 yrs experience in a support role a plus
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading, utilizing checklists and other forms of work organization
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain effective and patient under pressure, with a positive perspective
- Ability to quickly learn technology tools (Experience using a Learning Management System a plus)
- Proficient with Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar and Google Sheets (excel)
- Ability to context switch in an ever changing environment
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.