Knowledge Center Manager at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
The Knowledge Center Manager will play a critical role in the Technical Support organization of Conga and is a critical member of the management team. This individual will perform a variety of activities related to customer proposals, training plans, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and managing day-to-day operations of the Learning Services business.
This position will report to the Vice President of Global Technical Support.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop different programs to increase case deflection
- Define self-help resources and strategy to educate our customers on how to use them
- Provide training to Technical Support Engineers on KCS methodology
- Create all training material, and deliver training live and recorded
- Develop strategic knowledge approach using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS)
- Create metrics to track success across different programs
- Collaborate with other internal teams as needed
- Manage to and exceed defined goals
- Implement KCS best practices
- Increase and organize Knowledge content
- Create Knowledge Reporting
- Create onboarding training plans and perform training needs analysis
- Coordinate all delivery resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage the training coordinator role to scheduling and supporting training resources and deliveries
- Liaise with the Learning Management System administrator on reporting needs, layout enhancements, and general business support
- Closely collaborate and integrate feedback from other primary stakeholder groups – such as Sales, Product, Marketing, Partner Management, Professional Services
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and announcements of new programs
- Manage customer input and feedback as necessary
- Minimum 2-4 years of Knowledge Center Management
- KCS certified
- Experience utilizing training concepts and principles and knowledge of adult learning theory
- MS Office proficiency, Salesforce as system of record for opportunities, Thought Industries as an LMS
- Proven track record of completing projects on time using disciplined planning skills and project management techniques
- Excellent communication skills in public speaking, presentation, facilitating and writing skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Aptitude to learn quickly and keen eye to constantly improve processes in order to increase efficiency
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to self-review work
- Reliable team player
- Highly focused on customer success
- Ability to work with other departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Smart, creative and assertive individual with a who can work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience delivering or developing technical training, preferred
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with DisabilitiesThe pay range for this position in Colorado is minimum $102,236.00 per year. However the base salary offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience. A full range of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and financial will be offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Conga's internal or external careers site.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.